Though the best part of Summer is vacationing, packing can be a challenge! Here are the mix & match basics I’ll be packing for a beach vacation, site-seeing trip, or a weekend getaway this Summer.
1. Linen pants are perfect for lounging, or out and about.
2. Sandals you can walk miles in are an absolute must.
3. A belted dress will keep you cool in a tropical setting, out on the town, or can be dressed-up for an evening out! (Tip: Wear flats to dress it down, heels to dress it up!)
4. A classic white top can be paired with a maxi skirt, shorts, or lounge pants. (Tip: wear it over a dress and voila! a whole other outfit!)
5. Bermuda shorts are a beach and daytime staple, in warmer climates.
6. A printed tunic is a triple-threat! Wear it as a swimsuit cover-up, as a casual top over shorts, or dress-up a pair of linen pants.
7. A maxi skirt can be worn on the beach or out to lunch.
8. Espadrille wedges can be casual during the day, or dressed-up for night.
Here’s how to mix & match these 8 essentials, to make 6 different outfits: